Subject: LAST REMINDER - WIPO Assemblies 2025 – Online registration // DERNIER RAPPEL - Assemblées 2025 de l’OMPI – Enregistrement en ligne // ÚLTIMO RECORDATORIO - Asambleas de la OMPI de 2025
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2025 11:58:32 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

LAST REMINDER TO REGISTER ONLINE TO THE 2025 ASSEMBLIES OF WIPO

Reference is kindly made to the attached invitation circular C. N 4198.

*         Online registration (in person or remote participation) is 
required for all participants, including Geneva-based delegates from 
Permanent Missions.

The registration process can be completed via the following link: 
<https://www.wipo.int/registration/en/a/index.jsp> 
https://www.wipo.int/registration/en/a/index.jsp.

The submission of credentials (dated, signed and stamped Note Verbale, 
official letter or document, originating from a competent authority of a 
Member State) is a pre-requisite for the successful completion of the online 
registration.

Online registration enables (i) participants to obtain conference badges in 
advance or upon arrival at WIPO on the opening day of the Assemblies, and 
(ii) remote participants to receive in advance the link to login.

*         Security code:  WA54NM33SI

*         Deadline for online registration:  June 17, 2025

For all queries related to online participation, please contact: 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Additional practical information is available at: 
<https://www.wipo.int/en/web/assemblies/a66/index> Assemblies of the Member 
States of WIPO: Sixty-Sixth Series of Meetings

We thank you in advance for your cooperation in helping us to make the 
registration process as efficient as possible.

Best regards,

Assemblies Secretariat Team

Diplomatic Engagement and Assemblies Affairs Division

*********************************************************************************************************

DERNIER RAPPEL CONCERNANT L’ENREGISTREMENT EN LIGNE AUX ASSEMBLÉES 2025 DE L’OMPI

Il est fait référence à la circulaire d’invitation C. N 4198 ci-jointe.

*         L’enregistrement en ligne (participation en présentiel ou à 
distance) est obligatoire pour tous les participants, y compris les délégués 
des missions permanentes établies à Genève.

La procédure d’enregistrement peut être suivie à l’adresse suivante : 
<https://www.wipo.int/registration/fr/a/index.jsp> 
https://www.wipo.int/registration/fr/a/index.jsp.

La procédure d’enregistrement au moyen du formulaire en ligne sera achevée 
lorsque les participants auront présenté leur lettre de créance (note 
verbale, lettre officielle ou document officiel daté et signé ou revêtu d’un 
timbre, émanant d’une autorité compétente d’un État membre).

L’enregistrement en ligne permet i) aux participants d’obtenir leur badge de 
conférence à l’avance ou à leur arrivée à l’OMPI le jour de l’ouverture des 
assemblées, et ii) aux participants à distance de recevoir à l’avance le 
lien pour se connecter.

*         Code de sécurité : WA54NM33SI

*         Date limite pour l’enregistrement en ligne : 17 juin 2025

Toute question relative à la participation en ligne peut être adressée à 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Des informations pratiques supplémentaires peuvent être obtenues à l’adresse 
<https://www.wipo.int/fr/web/assemblies/a66/index> Assemblées des États 
membres de l’OMPI : soixante-sixième série de réunions

Nous vous remercions par avance de nous aider à organiser la procédure d’enregistrement 
aussi efficacement que possible.

Cordialement,

L’équipe du secrétariat des assemblées

Division des relations diplomatiques et des assemblées

*********************************************************************************************************

ÚLTIMO RECORDATORIO PARA INSCRIBIRSE EN LÍNEA A LAS ASAMBLEAS DE LA OMPI DE 
2025

Cabe remitirse a la circular de invitación C. N 4198 adjunta.

*         La inscripción en línea (participación presencial o a distancia) 
es necesaria para todos los participantes, incluidos los delegados de las 
Misiones Permanentes con sede en Ginebra.

El proceso de inscripción debe realizarse por medio del enlace siguiente: 
<https://www.wipo.int/registration/es/a/index.jsp> 
https://www.wipo.int/registration/es/a/index.jsp.

Para completar el proceso de inscripción en línea es necesario presentar 
previamente las credenciales correspondientes, que consistirán en una nota 
verbal con fecha y firma o sello, una carta oficial o un documento expedido 
por la autoridad competente de un Estado miembro.

La inscripción en línea permite: i) que los participantes obtengan los pases 
de admisión por adelantado o al llegar a la OMPI el día de la inauguración 
de las Asambleas, y ii) que los participantes a distancia reciban por 
adelantado el enlace para conectarse.

*         Código de seguridad: WA54NM33SI

*         Plazo para la inscripción en línea: 17 de junio de 2025

Para cualquier consulta relacionada con la participación en línea, diríjase 
a:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Para más información práctica, véase: 
<https://www.wipo.int/es/web/assemblies/a66/index> Asambleas de los Estados 
miembros de la OMPI: Sexagésima sexta serie de reuniones

De antemano, gracias por su colaboración para facilitar el proceso de 
inscripción.

Atentamente,

Equipo de Secretaría de las Asambleas

División de Relaciones con la Comunidad Diplomática y Asuntos de las 
Asambleas

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY